Collection of Information
This Website/Mobile Application collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may Include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our Website/Mobile Application, which may Include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any Website/Mobile Application you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other Website/Mobile Applications garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Polis Technologies, Inc. may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our Website/Mobile Application and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.polisassist.com . Polis Technologies, Inc.. may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Polis Technologies, Inc. does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties. Polis Technologies, Inc. may deem it necessary to follow Website/Mobile Applications and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Polis Technologies, Inc. may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Polis Technologies, Inc. and/or our Website/Mobile Application;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Polis Technologies, Inc.; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.polisassist.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13 Polis Technologies, Inc. does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen
(13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this Website/Mobile Application.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our Website/Mobile Application have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our Website/Mobile Application please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party Website/Mobile Applications, you must go to that specific Website/Mobile Application to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
We abide by the following 3rd party Privacy Policies, websites and service providers:
- Polis Assist uses the following: Google Maps API, Google Places API.
- Polis Assist does not restrict services related to the map based on payment
- Polis Assist does not submit information to, or save information from, any Google services
- Polis Assist uses Loopback SDK’s as an “Open Source Software Tool”
- Polis Assist does not provide Polis Assist research or data search functionality.
“Polis Assist collects anonymous in-app usage statistics and crash logs to improve user experience. Users can opt-out of sending usage statistics and crash logs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Usernames and emails used for registration are stored in plain text by our Service while passwords are hashed and are securely stored by our Service ”Polis Assist sees fit, other than selling it in any form. Fabric services, Inc. including: Crashlytics, Polis Assist answers, as anonymous data collection services.
With respect to Tiger Maps, Polis Assist takes full responsibility for all data derived from them.
“©OpenStreetMap”on each map image and in the “About” page of your Services Implementation. You shall also state “Map rendering for Polis Assist red by Scout”
http://developer.skobbler.com/attribution” (Terms and conditions section 6.2)”
- Polis Assist follows the methods of use, and Polis Assist are submitting to
German jurisdiction while using the Skobbler service
Security Polis Technologies, Inc. shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and Website/Mobile Application use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. The Website/Mobile Application is also secured by VeriSign.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 8056793518
Polis Technologies, Inc.
1187 Coast Village Road Ste 1
Santa Barbara, California 93108